Δευτέρα 1 Αυγούστου 2011

My scary story!enjoy it!

I was out at the cafe with some friends.It was Saturday night when i just dont feel fine and i want to go home.So i started to walk alone in the night.Some minutes later i heard some noise behind my back but when i looked it wasn't anything there,so i continued.
Then my phone rings and it was nobody,i just started ran faster and faster because i scared a lot.I'm trying to calm down but i couldn't because of the strange noise who was louder than 10 minutes ago!
I didn't have a lot of street for my home but i was so nervous that i looked only down when some guys with black jackets stopped me,my breath stopped too cause i didn't know what to do.They looks me so terrible (like a chicken who want's to eat it).I'm tryind to escape them but they ran fast too.With good luck i came home and they just said something that i can't heard and leave far away.
I was so scared and i was crying for a long time .that's what happend was unbelievable !
Well if you didn't understand it yet,i'm joking ;))))))))))))) 

8 σχόλια:

ekfrasi είπε...

I thought it was real...!

peggy's blog είπε...

I thought it was real too. Nice trick lelou

peggy's blog είπε...

...and I like your photo on your profile. Check my posts too. I had a good time on Friday. Read about it.

aggelos είπε...

this story its fantastic it was real good job!

Lena είπε...

interesting story!

Vasoula είπε...

Oooo..!!! And now??
you can walk alone at night.?

lelou είπε...

Of course and i walk alone at night vasoula..but i walk carefully!:))
Thanks Lena!:)
Peggy your foto is good too!thanks for the comment!:)
thanks aggelos!:))

sophie's blog είπε...

A friend I had was attacked by someone at night. I never walk alone at night. Only with friends.